Redline
MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!! Clubsxpress-logo-web1
Redline
MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!! Clubsxpress-logo-web1
Redline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MCG_Auto-Styling
M C G Auto Styling

MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!! Empty
PostSubject: MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!!   MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey Lads,

Just wanted to invite you all to the below event and hope you can all make it as it should be a great day! Any questions let me know!!

MCG Auto-Styling 2nd Birthday

Saturday 22nd October **
12-4 O’Clock

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109231462520558

Following up on the great Success of Our 1st Birthday and MIJ Feature, We are Back Again and Bigger and Better!!

This year we have:
- Ireland’s Leading Automotive Photographer - PDP Photography covering the Day with pictures uploaded online and through our Facebook page for all to view

- Promo Girl Competition – Why not meet some of Ireland’s leading Promo Girls Battle it out for the €200 CASH prize on the day and have your car photoed with them?

- Live DJ on Site

- BBQ on site

- Raffle for a set of FK Automotive Coil-Overs and prizes include PDP Photoshoot, HID Kits and lots more!

- MASSIVE Sale on Honda and Euro Parts along with our best selling springs, coil-overs and HID’s

- Covered by Local Media and a visit from IRadio’s I-Team (hopefully!!)

- Trophies and Prizes for Best Euro Car, Best Jap Car,Best Overall Car and also Best Promo Girl!

- Kells Road Races Drag Race Bikes on Display and MCG Robbie Savages ITCC Car!

- Car entry is Just €3

- Please book your car through Facebook, E-mail or Text 086-3337877 as we only have 80 spaces for the day and 50 places will be booking only and 30 allowed for those who turn up without booking on the day!

And LOTS more to still Announce!!

Join us on Facebook or Twitter for all the latest News and Info!

** Please note that the Show is dependent on Weather so please log in to Facebook or Twitter at 10am Sat 22nd for Show Go Ahead!!

Also why not hand around Kells that weekend for the 1st EVER Kells Road Races Drag Racing on Sunday 23rd!! The event will feature mainly bikes but will also feature some of Ireland's Top drag cars and will feature Gary McDonagh (2 x Time Drag Irish Champ in 2.2 DOHC Turbo Civic) and also Richard Bradley ( 3 x Time Ulster Drift Champion in his 600BHP Nissan 200sx) and will be ran on the Cavan Road from Kells! For more info check out the attached link! Sure to be a great day and excellent way to finish off your weekend!

Check out:

http://www.kellsroadraces.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197&Itemid=44

Can you please take note of the fact that the days activities are weather dependent and so everyone looking to come on the day is best to log onto the Facebook page at 10 that morning to get a status update for the day. Realistically there is no point in running the day if its in stormy conditions and we don't want to be wasting your time! We will most likely run a sale for customers on the day regardless!!

Also will customers looking to display there car in one of the time slots (cars will be rotated hourly) please let me know asap as spaces are nearly full!! Like previous events the car park will be filled with 20-25 cars and rotated on the hour (12-1,1-2,2-3,3-4) Car entry is €3 but attendance to view is Free! Raffle tickets will be available on the day for coil overs and other prizes @ €1 each!

We will be running a 1 day sale price on a lot of parts so keep an eye on Facebook on Friday Night for details!!

Timeline for the day will be unveiled in the coming days!

Any questions let me know and I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!
Back to top Go down

MCG Auto-Styling - 2nd Birthday Customer Open Day!!
Page 1 of 1